Thursday, March 21, 2019

I Will Always Love You

CT Tag for Chaos Priestess featuring an amazing kit of hers called PS I Love You.  A beautiful kit in blacks, grays and purples with a theme of love ever-lasting.  The love one feels for their significant other is timeless, a love that doesn't end when we have lots the assurance they will spend every day by our side, yet every day every moment we know we will always love them.  Their love that completes us is not going to end ever, yet it does feel like our heart has been ripped to shreds apart from them.  You can purchase Tanya's fantastic kit here at CDO.  With this kit, I have used a stunning image by artist Anna Marine, this is such a splendid fit for Tanya's kit, you can purchase this tube here at CDO.



I have also made a matching wallpaper, which can be downloaded from my blog here.


No comments:

Post a Comment